|Width||:||max. 2.550 mm.|
|Height||:||max. 4.000 mm. *|
|Axle Distance||1.300 ~ 1.400 mm *|
|Wheel Height||1.250 ~ 1.350 mm. *|
|Dead Weight||:||11.500 kg. *|
|Capacity||:||~ 40 Bovine animals *|
|~ 300 Ovine animals *|
- High-performance square cross-section design suitable boarding and release operations.
- High strength, oxidation and shock resistant, made of special aluminium alloy.
- ISO 3834 Welded manufacturing quality qualification approved.
- Special shaped profile material cross member placed with frequent and constant space on subframe to carry the load of the body, transverse and longitudinal widest one-piece non-slip base plate, subframe welding methods to traverse placed on a par with and on a regular basis, combined with excellent welding performance, strength steel slope providing holistic, long-lasting, safe, high strength, stable base platform.
- Special drain down placed on the platform that prevents accumulation of urine and feces, minimizing leakage.
- Strong front wall that is fixed to the base platform and provided with constant support front side entirety, increased strength with integral interlocking panels, distributed floor platforms’ hydraulic lifting force to the body with vertical support profiles.
- Side walls that are fixed to the base platform, fitted together with onepiece panels, prevents force that may come from the payload, reinforced with vertical support profiles.
- Movable or fixed, long-life, safe, durable and anti-skid deck platforms that can be adjusted to the level setting according to different animal size, placed into the slots on the side walls in the vertical direction, moved with hydraulic lifting system; provide payload balance while lifting operation and ergonomical usage.
- Portative section doors that are placed on the deck platforms provide safety without any restrictions on the natural movements of animals, prevent contacts between animals and injuries in case of vibrations and concussions caused by vehicle or road conditions; allow transporting different kind of animals at the same time.
- Insulated, fixed or lifetable optionally with hydraulic lifting system independent of each other front and rear roof that provide holistic aesthetic with the vehicle body, natural climatization and increase payload.
- Locable tailgates that are maximised resistance with one-piece fitted together panels, fixed to the rear frame with hinges, can be opened fully or partly and provides water resistance.
- Anti-skid rear loading bridge or lift with appropriate height and angle that provide guidance and safety with portative lateral protection, easy and quick boarding and release operations of animals; can be opened mechanically or hydraulically.
- Water system
- Pneumatic operated aluminium drinking water tank appropriate to the payload capacity, placed on the front wall or equipment box and equipped with level gauge.
- Water circuit and spout line that provide rate flow from the main valve located on the tank to butterfly valves placed in front, mid and rear sides of the body.
- For bovine: nipples with reservoir located on the front, mid and rear walls at right and left sides working with touch of animal.
- For ovine: feeding nipples located on the side walls working with touch of animal.
- Ventilation and climatization system:
- Providing clean air needs of animals during the journey.
- Natural ventilation through sliding windows that can be opened fully or partly.
- Air exhausters placed on the sides of the main body in each section, operated with on-off electrical controller located in the control box.
- Heating system for cold climate (Optional)
- Sight windows:
- Small sight windows with lockable mechanism for each compartment used during the veterinary inspection.
- Lighting system
- LED lamps that provide sufficient lighting for inspection and care of animals, placed near the air exhauster for each section operated with on-off electrical controller located in the control box.
- Projector lamps that mounted on rear wall, provide sufficient lighting for boarding and release operations of animals.
- Lifting system
- Hydroelectric motor-driven lifting system that has circuit breaker system, is operated by hydraulic valve placed in the equipment box.
- The secondary safety fixing locks in the moving mechanism.
- The protective covers on air exhausters.
- Aural warning lamp indicates when hydraulic system is active.
- Reflective plates conforms to ECE R 70 regulation and reflector strips conform to ECE 104 directive.
- Warnings, markings and user instructions at the appropriate places.
- Tension reduction gaps reduce the tension by distributing the force coming from the road conditions to the running group.
- Chassis construction parts are manufactured with synergy welding machines by certified welders under the approval of ISO 3834 Welding quality qualification with perfect harmony.
|King-Pin||:||Conforms to ECE R 55 regulation, type approved 2 "or 3.5" demountable king pin|
|Landing Legs||:||Each is double speed, 25 ton dynamic, 50 ton static load capacity trailer landing legs|
|Axles||:||Axle set with 10 tonnes each, mechanical or air suspension, drum or disc brake|
|Rims||:||7.50 * 19.5|
|Tires||:||265/70 R 19.5|
|Brake System||:||EBS / ABS braking system suitable for ECE R 13 regulation|
|Electric System:||:||ADR electrical set suitable for ECE R 105 regulation|
|Bumper:||:||Suitable for ECE R 58 regulation|
- At least 2 coats of epoxy primer
- "OVEN-DRYING" application on topcoat with 2 coats of acrylic paint,
- Improved technical equipment ensures homogeneous distribution on each side of the body and surface gloss of varnish paint gloss,
OKT TRAILER reserves the right to make changes in the products. Technical information is approximate and is intended for standard product application. The measurements may vary depending on the truck brand and model. The above information is not quoted. If you contact us, you can get more detailed information about the product.